Cargo: Solution Sales Manager – Crushing & Grinding
Descrição da Vaga: Solutions Sales Manager
Join an industry leader and make a positive change in the sustainable use of the world’s natural resources. Together, we will transform the business and drive the industry toward a greener future.
At Metso, you will be supported by our inclusive culture and a network of colleagues from around the world. With us, you will embark on a personal growth journey and are encouraged to realize your potential. This is your invitation to rise above the possible.
Job posting end date: 10/31/2023
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Sales Manager to join the Integrated Service Solutions (ISS) Sales Support Team.
As this is a global position, the ideal candidate will be located in Canada, Chile or Brazil.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the VP, Service Solutions – Sales, and as part of the ISS Solution Sales team
- Drive and support the Market Areas to build profitable growth for complex, cross-Business Areas (BAs)/Business Lines (BLs) and Lifecycle Solutions (LCS) sales
- Work with Market Areas (MAs) to build a strong funnel
- Prioritize and win cases in accordance with Business Areas/Business Lines requirements
- Coaching and supporting the relevant Market Area Sales Team
- Develops life-cycle services opportunities and long-term agreements during capex sales and project delivery phase.
- Creates Business cases and common metrics
- Ensures timely progress of the sales case from lead to proposal and negotiations
- Understands the market trends and customer needs for the defined responsibility area,
- Actively develops offering to meet those customer targets.
- Constantly seeks new ways to sell and develops alternative business models.
Who you are:
B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant study field * Work experience managing complex Sales Cases, preferably in both Crushing and Grinding Business Units (experience from customer side is a bonus):
- Interpersonal skills to work with a multi-national team of sales professionals from the Market Areas
- Understanding of the service solution and Lifecycle Services offering
- Understanding of the key principles of production and maintenance
- Process oriented working methods to drive compliant and efficient sales
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Capability to work independently and pro-actively
- Coaching mentality, perseverance
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to travel and work across different time zones
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing and safety – benefit from occupational healthcare, generous benefits plan, healthy living rewards, mental well-being services, on-site gym, meal benefits, car/bicycle benefits, and engagement surveys.
- Annual bonus – global incentive programs tied to business and performance targets.
- Hybrid working possibilities – while we are big advocates of meeting and collaborating in person, we believe in fostering a flexible work environment.
- Extensive learning opportunities – ongoing growth dialogues, internal mobility, mentoring programs, education assistance, ambitious projects, and global opportunities.
- Worldwide support – leverage our network of peers across the world, offering valuable assistance. We get things done together, through open and honest communication.
- A thriving culture – we are committed to developing an inclusive culture that enables everyone to do their best and reach their full potential. A culture that is courageous, compelling, and caring, and unites our people to build a sustainable future together.
– – – –
Metso is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Metso is a frontrunner in providing sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By helping our customers increase their productivity, improve their energy and water efficiency and environmental performance with our process and product expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso employs over 16,000 people in close to 50 countries and sales for 2022 were about EUR 5.3 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. metso.com.
Localização: Arequipa – Parauapebas – PA
Data do Trabalho: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 22:38:42 GMT