Cargo: Sales Executive Senior-Merchant
Descrição da Vaga: Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor’s Degree
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In a Sales Executive – Merchant – Quota Carrier role, you will work as a member of a sales team to find new opportunities for continued growth. This will include providing industry-leading payment solutions to prospective clients, which could include small- and medium-sized business as well as large, enterprise businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the strategic sales thread while consulting with prospects at the owner and C-suite level.
- Leverage referred leads and self-cultivated leads to nurture your pipeline.
- Connecting with prospects to help improve their experience, cash flow, and bottom line.
- Collaborate with sales teams and focusing on growing the existing customer base.
What you will need:
- At least 2 to 4 years of sales experience including research, discovering needs, recommending solutions and solving business problems.
- Experience in technology solutions is helpful, as is a background in the payments industry.
- A consultative approach that’s successful with C-suite and business owners.
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.