Cargo: Project Manager – Industrial Solutions South America
Companhia: CPM Holdings, Inc.
Descrição da Vaga: CPM Holdings, Inc. is a diversified leading global supplier of process equipment and engineered technologies that sustainably feed, fuel, and build a better world. With its growing family of 17 market-leading product brands, CPM serves a variety of industries including animal feed, consumer food, green energy, advanced materials and sustainable packaging. Founded in 1883, CPM has 1,700 employees across 36 facilities on 4 continents with presence in 150+ countries. From the foods you eat to the fuels you require, CPM plays an important role in making the world more efficient and more sustainable. For more information, visit OneCPM.com.
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager in our South American operations in Brazil.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful business with advancement opportunities. This role promotes clarity in the Sales Order process through ownership and prioritization of projects, monitoring key success factors and team objectives. The Project Manager also participates as an operating mechanisms to monitor and improve project execution by providing timely and accurate updates and metrics.
This is not a remote position
This position is responsible for, but not limited to processing capital equipment orders from order receipt through shipment and customer startup.
- Prepare accurate Sales Orders based on customer quote
- Creating work Activities to request missing information from other departments as required
- Communicate with customers and sales representatives regarding status of orders, approval drawings, and production
- Ensure all related documentation is accurate, accessible and complete
- Work with OEMs of auxiliary equipment to provide information for purchasing, approval drawings and certified drawings
- Work with Engineering, Purchasing, Sales and Production departments to ensure seamless flow from acceptance of order through shipment
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- • Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Flexible, well organized, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to read mechanical blueprints
- Experience with ERP and MRP systems (SAP Business One is a plus)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent project analysis and estimation skills
- Minimum 3+ years Project Management experience required
- Some travel required
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including meal voucher, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.