Cargo: International technician
Companhia: United Airlines
Descrição da Vaga: At United, we have some of the best aircraft in the world. Our Technical Operations team is full of aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities professionals, and supply chain teams that help make sure they’re well taken care of and ready to get our customers to their desired destinations. If you’re ready to work on our planes, join our Tech Ops experts and help keep our fleet in tip-top shape.
Job overview and responsibilities:
- Performs all aspects of aircraft maintenance work including but not limited to repair, adjustments, replacement and/or troubleshooting
- Performs proper work documentation in accordance with company procedures and specifications and in compliance with FAA regulations
- MRO/ Shop experience (Required)
- Will be required to work under supervision of other A&P licensed technicians until the A&P license is obtained through a provided training/OJT program and within a given timeframe.
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- High School Technical Diploma, or equivalent
- Must hold valid in-country (ANAC licenses) Aircraft Maintenance Certificate.
- Completion of local Mechanic Qualification Requirements.
- Must be able to obtain A&P License within a given time frame
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
- Communicates effectively with other departments.
- Ability to complete all forms and reports required to the handle the aircraft maintenance activities
- Must have five (5) years’ work experience on B767, B777 or similar type of aircraft
- Must hold a valid Passport and U.S. Visa (Prescheduled US Consulate visit will be accepted)
- Must be legally authorized to work in Brazil for any employer without sponsorship
- Must possess a valid local driver’s license
- Must be flexible to work ANY shift that is assigned to you within a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation which can include late nights, early hours, weekends, and holiday
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Hold valid FAA A&P license